Please forgive the slight inconvenience in creating a new account. Due to juvenile delinquents spamming garbage to the site, we had to install a "Captcha", which can differentiate a spam bot from a human. Once you open your account, confirm it by returning the email, and identifying yourself, we will give you edit privileges. Just request them by leaving a message at click here.
Chiropractic Library Collaboration
Members of the Chiropractic Library Collaboration (CLC) are health sciences librarians from chiropractic colleges throughout the world. CLC is a subgroup of the Association of Chiropractic Colleges.
CLC creates two main products, the Index to Chiropractic Literature (ICL) and ChiroSH (Chiropractic Subject Headings), a thesaurus developed by librarians for indexing books and periodical literature.
The following libraries are members of the Chiropractic Library Collaboration (CLC); listed by country.
- New Zealand
- United States
- Cleveland Chiropractic College (Kansas)
- Life University
- Life Chiropractic College – West
- Logan College of Chiropractic
- National University of Health Sciences
- New York Chiropractic College
- Northwestern Health Sciences University
- Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Palmer College of Chiropractic (Florida)
- Palmer College of Chiropractic (California)
- Parker College of Chiropractic
- Sherman College of Chiropractic
- Southern California University of Health Sciences ; Los Angeles College of Chiropractic
- Texas Chiropractic College
- University of Bridgeport (College of Chiropractic)
- University of Western States