Please forgive the slight inconvenience in creating a new account. Due to juvenile delinquents spamming garbage to the site, we had to install a "Captcha", which can differentiate a spam bot from a human. Once you open your account, confirm it by returning the email, and identifying yourself, we will give you edit privileges. Just request them by leaving a message at click here.
Dave Juehring, DC
|Full name||Dave Juehring, DC|
|Born||10 June 1970|
Former U.S. Bobsled Team member 'David Douglas Juehring, DC, CCSP, CSCS director of Palmer’s Chiropractic Rehabilitation and Sports Injury Department , is a 1994 graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic’s Davenport, Iowa campus. He’s also a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician, a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, and a Diplomate of the American Chiropractic Rehabilitation Board.
According to Dr. Juehring, “my introduction to sports chiropractic was as an athlete. I had a back injury while competing in track and field in college, and, having grown up in Davenport, I thought I’d try chiropractic. I went to the Palmer Clinic, and within a month my back was fine and I was back to competing.”
While Juehring went on to compete on the U.S. Bobsled Team, he didn't make an Olympic team. But he began treating Olympic bobsled athletes and went on to be a USA Olympic Bobsled coach and eventually a team leader in the 1998 and 2002 Winter Games.
Chiropractic Rehabilitation Residency 1997 leading to Diplomat American Chiropractic.  Rehabilitation Board Palmer College of Chiropractic. Davenport, Iowa.
Doctor of Chiropractic, Summa Cum Laude 1994, Palmer College of Chiropractic. Davenport, Iowa.
- Director Chiropractic Rehabilitation and Sports Injury Department, Palmer College of Chiropractic 5/1997 - Present 
- Director of Chiropractic Rehabilitation Residency 5/1997 – Present
- American Chiropractic Rehabilitation Board 3/06- Present
- President American Chiropractic College of Rehabilitation Science 8/2000 – 3/2006
- U.S. Olympic Bobsled Team Leader 1998 and 2002
Peer Reviewed: 
- “A Case Study Utilizing Vojta/Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization Therapy to Control Symptoms of a Chronic Migraine Sufferer,” Juehring D, Barber M. Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapy 2011 Oct; 15(4):538-41
- “Morel Lavallee Effusion - An Uncommon Cause of Recurrent Knee Swelling: A Case Study,”
- Juehring D, Richardson MD, Gallagher SM. JACO 2011,8(2)8-14. “The Development of a Valid Role Delineation Study for the American Rehabilitation Board,” Juehring D.: Journal of the North American Rehab Specialist 2011,fall.
- “Grand Rounds: Shoulder Pain in a 15-yr old Female,” Juehring D. JNMS, Volume 10, Number 4,Winter 2002.
- “Grand Rounds: Osteochrondritis Dissecans in a 15-yr old Gymnast,” Juehring D. JNMS, Volume 8, Number 4, Spring 2000.
- “Grand Rounds: Chronic Low Back Pain,” Juehring D. JNMS, Volume 7, Number 3, Fall 1999.
- “Proactive Care Through an Evolving Diagnosis: A Case Report,” Juehring D. Journal of Sports Chiropractic and Rehabilitation, Volume 13, Number 1, March 1998.
- Oppelt,Michael; Dave Juehring, Susan Larkin, Phyllis Harvey, Glenn Sorgenfrey. A Case Study Utilizing Spinal Manipulation and Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization Care to Enhance Function of a Post Cerebrovascular Accident Patient. Accepted for poster presentation ACCRAC 2012. 
- Juehring, Dave. A Case Study Utilizing Vojta/Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization Therapy to Control Symptoms of a Chronic Migraine Sufferer. Poster presentation ACCRAC 2011.
- Juehring,Dave; Michael Tunning. The Clinical Response of Facial Palsy and Balance Deficit to Vojta/Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization Therapy. Poster presentation ACCRAC 2010.
- Mohsen Radpasand, Edward Owens J, Joel Pickar, Dave Juehring. Combined Multimodal Therapies for Chronic Tennis Elbow: A Feasibility Study. Platform presentation ACCRAC 2009.
- Juehring, Dave; A Case Study Utilizing Vojta/Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization Therapy to Control Symptoms of a Chronic Migraine Sufferer (Abstract). The Journal of Chiropractic Education 25, 2011. 
- Juehring,Dave; Michael Tunning. The Clinical Response of Facial Palsy and Balance Deficit to Vojta/Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization Therapy: Case Study (Abstract). The Journal of Chiropractic Education 24, 2010.
- Mohsen Radpasand, Edward Owens J, Joel Pickar, Dave Juehring. Combined Multimodal Therapies for Chronic Tennis Elbow: A Feasibility Study (Abstract). The Journal of Chiropractic Education 23,2009.
- Reviewer of the manuscript Intervention in Physical Therapy: Therapeutic Exercise for the Active Patient for Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins, June-July 2000, approx. publish date July 2001.
- “Rehabilitation Principles” in Chiropractic Secrets, Mosby, Nov. 1999.
- 2012- Apr.- Promotion to Full Professor rank at Palmer College of Chiropractic 
- 2011- Mar.- Excellence in Research and Development from the ACA Chiropractic Rehabilitation Council
- 2007- May - Promotion to Associate Professor rank at Palmer College of Chiropractic
- 2004- Dec.- 2004 Outstanding Faculty of the Year Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Staff Writer (Feb, 2014). "Palmer College of Chiropractic salutes its Winter Olympians" (in English). Digest of Chiropractic Economics ([Chiropractic Economics]]) (Feb. 2014). http://www.chiroeco.com/chiropractic/news/14879/52/palmer-college-of-chiropractic-salutes-its-winter-olympians/. Retrieved 2/14/2014.
- Staff Writer. "David Douglas Juehring". The Prague School. The Prague School. http://www.rehabps.com/REHABILITATION/Dave_Juehring.html. Retrieved 2/14/2014.