Please forgive the slight inconvenience in creating a new account. Due to juvenile delinquents spamming garbage to the site, we had to install a "Captcha", which can differentiate a spam bot from a human. Once you open your account, confirm it by returning the email, and identifying yourself, we will give you edit privileges. Just request them by leaving a message at click here.
|Dr. Gaery Barbery|
Gaery Barbery, B.App.Sci.(Chiro), P.G.Dip (NMS Rehab), MPH
|Born||17th May, 1959|
|Known for||President of CAA|
Gaery Barbery, B.App.Sci.(Chiro), P.G.Dip (NMS Rehab), MPH, ICSSD has been a chiropractor for over 25 years. He became interested in chiropractic after being successfully treated as a child for severe headaches by his family’s chiropractor. Graduating from the RMIT Bachelor of Applied Science chiropractic program, he then worked and trained in Northern Ireland and Oxford, England for 10 years before returning to Australia and set up in Indooroopilly in 1999.
Dr. Barbery has become a highly qualified practitioner with numerous postgraduate studies including a Postgraduate Diploma in Neuromusculoskeletal Rehabilitation from Murdoch University and a Master of Public Health from the University of Queensland.
His practice specializes in treating people of all ages who are suffering from acute and chronic musculoskeletal pain and providing education so that they are able to self manage their health and avoid injury in the future.
- Master of Public Health – (University of Queensland )
- Postgraduate Diploma Neuromusculoskeletal Rehabilitation (Murdoch)
- Bachelor of Applied Science Chiropractic – (Phillip Institute of Technology)
- International Chiropractic Sport Science Diploma (FICS)
Post Graduate Continuing Education
- Active Release Technique
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilisation (Charles University, Prague)
- Functional Movement Systems (FMS)
- Sacro-Occipital Technique (SOT)
Memberships & Awards
- Chiropractors Association of Australia
- Australian College of Chiropractors
- Public Health Association of Australia
- Queensland Arthritis Foundation
Administrative Positions held
- Executive Board Member - International Federation of Sports Chiropractic (FICS)
- Past Vice President and lecturer - SOTO-Europe