Please forgive the slight inconvenience in creating a new account. Due to juvenile delinquents spamming garbage to the site, we had to install a "Captcha", which can differentiate a spam bot from a human. Once you open your account, confirm it by returning the email, and identifying yourself, we will give you edit privileges. Just request them by leaving a message at click here.
Noel J. Patterson
|Dr. Noel Patterson|
Noel Patterson, DC in India
|Born||8th March, 1949|
Wagga Wagga, Washington, NSW
|Alma mater||Palmer College|
|Occupation||Chiropractic Physician, Sports Doctor, Author|
|Years active||1970's - present|
|Home town||Stirling Australia|
|Known for||The 1st DC to serve on an National team in Australia|
Noel J. Patterson, BSc, DC, MIR, CCSP, FICC, ICSSD, FACC (Aus). is a Chiropractor practicing in Stirling, Australia (a suburb of Perth). He was born on 8th March, 1949 in Wagga Wagga, Washington, NSW, Australia. He is married to Marilyn, and they have three sons, Gary (DC), Paul (DC) and Ryan. He graduated in 1978 from Palmer College. In 2000 he was awarded the Australian Government's State Medal for his contributions to Sport , and is notable for several reasons; for having been the first Doctor of Chiropractic to serve as a national team doctor in Australia; he "initiated" (founded)  and was the first president of the CAA Council on Sports Injuries and Performance for 15 years.
In 1993, he was awarded the FICS' Gold Medal, the Federation's Highest honor .
And, he is an author, having co-written (together with Grant Donovan and Jane McNamara) the 40 pg. tract , "Spinal Shock" and other books.
- Medical Team Co-ordinator, Hopman Cup Tennis, 2005 & 2006
- Official Team Chiropractor for Hopman Cup Tennis 1993-2004
- Official Chef de Mission of 45 FICS Chiropractors, Sydney Olympics, 2000 
- Official Team Chiropractor for Australia XVI Commonwealth Games, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 1998 
- Official Team Chiropractor for Australian Cycling Team, World Track Championships, Perth 1997
- Official Team Chiropractor for Australia, XV Commonwealth Games, Victoria, Canada, 1994 
- Official Team Chiropractor for Australian Swimming Team. 16th World Championships, Perth 1991.
- Official Team Chiropractor for Australia, X1V Commonwealth Games, Auckland, 1990.
- Official Team Chiropractor for Australia, X111 Commonwealth Games, Edinburgh 1986.
- Officially accredited Chiropractor for the Australian Cycling Team X11 Commonwealth Games, Brisbane 1982. 
- Official Team Chiropractor for the Australian Cycling Team, Oceania Games, Brisbane 1981.
- Official Team Chiropractor, World Power Lifting Championships 1988,,1990 & 1994.
- Team Chiropractor of America's Cup Defence Syndicate 1987.
- Official Team Chiropractor for the WA Amateur Cycling Team - Track and Road Teams, 1979-1991.
- Official Team Chiropractor for the WA Sheffield Shield Cricket Team, 1979-1991.
- Official Team Chiropractor for all the Junior and Colt WA Cricket Teams, 1979-1991.
- Official Team Chiropractor for WA State League Football Team in 1981.
- Australian Federal Government’s Sport Medal for Services to Australia, 2000 
- FICS' Gold Medal 
- Selected in Who's Who in American Universities 1977
- Life Membership to CAA Sports Council,1996
- Author of "Extremity Adjusting in Sport Injuries"
- Author of “Corrective Chiropractic Exercises”
- Author of “Spinal Shock”
- and various journal articles.
- Staff (2000). "Australian Sports Medal - It's an Honour". Australian Government. http://www.itsanhonour.gov.au/honours/honour_roll/search.cfm?aus_award_id=980775&search_type=simple&showInd=true. Retrieved 3/2012.
- Staff (2009). "World Master's Games, Sydney" (in English). Chiropractic Ass'n, Australia (CAA Australia). http://chiropractors.asn.au/Content/NavigationMenu/AbouttheCAA/20thAnniversary/SportsChiropracticAustralia/default.htm. Retrieved 3/2012.
- Hyde, Thomas (1999). "Chiropractic and Sports around the World" (in English). To Your Health (Dynamic Chiropractic (Canada)). http://www.toyourhealth.com/print_friendly.php?pr_file_name=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.toyourhealth.com%2Fmpacms%2Fdc_ca%2Farticle.php%3Fid%3D36187%26no_paginate%3Dtrue%26p_friendly%3Dtrue. Retrieved 3/2012.
- Editorial Staff (Sept, 10, 1993). "Int'l Sports Federation Honors Drs. Pierson and Patterson" (in English). Dynamic Chiropractic (Huntington beach, CA: MPA Publishing) 11 (19). http://www.dynamicchiropractic.com/print_friendly.php?pr_file_name=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dynamicchiropractic.com%2Fmpacms%2Fdc%2Farticle.php%3Fid%3D42531%26no_paginate%3Dtrue%26p_friendly%3Dtrue. Retrieved 3/2012.
- Patterson, Noel; Donovan, G; McNamara, J (1989) (in English). Spinal Shock. Wellness Australia. pp. 40. ISBN 1875139052, 9781875139057. http://books.google.com/books?id=EdlfAAAACAAJ&dq=%22spinal+shock%22&hl=en&sa=X&ei=p2VmT9O_Gsnd0QHMtfzKCA&sqi=2&ved=0CDYQ6AEwAA.
- Staff. "Gold members". IAOCO. http://iaoco.org/membership/gold-members.html.
- Staff. "Noel Patterson". Bio page. Focus promotions. http://www.focuspromotions.com.au/noel_patterson.html. Retrieved 3/2012.
- Staff (Feb 12, 2001). "Winter Report of the International Federation of Sports Chiropractic (FICS)" (in English). Dynamic Chiropractic (Huntington beach, CA: MPA Publications) 19 (4). http://www.dynamicchiropractic.com/mpacms/dc/article.php?id=17900. Retrieved 3/2012.
- Prong, Brian. "Interview with Dr. Pirie". Victoria Times, Vict, BC, Australia. http://www.siaholistichealth.com.au/interview.htm. Retrieved 3/2012.
- Roberts, Peter (May 18, 1983). "Early Walkers Get Bad Backs:Doctor" (in English). Sydney Morning Herald (Sydney, Australia: Sydney Morning Herald): pp. 3. http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1301&dat=19830518&id=z59WAAAAIBAJ&sjid=MOcDAAAAIBAJ&pg=5000,6132662.