Please forgive the slight inconvenience in creating a new account. Due to juvenile delinquents spamming garbage to the site, we had to install a "Captcha", which can differentiate a spam bot from a human. Once you open your account, confirm it by returning the email, and identifying yourself, we will give you edit privileges. Just request them by leaving a message at click here.
|Dr. Ted Forcum|
Ted Forcum, DC, DACBSP, FICC, CSCS
|Alma mater||Western States Chiropractic College|
|Occupation||Chiropractic Physician Sports Doctor|
|Home town||Beaverton, OR|
|Known for||Chiropractic educator, Author|
Ted Forcum, DC, DABCSP, FICC, CSCS was born on ____________, in __________, __. He is a Chiropractic physician, who has dedicated his career to treating athletes and working in Sports Chiropractic. He has a BS degree from Willamette University, and is a 1988 graduate of Western States Chiropractic College.
He is past-president of the ACA Sports Council.
Dr. Forcum is notable as he was selected by the United States Olympic Committee to represent the US Team as one of their Doctors at the XXIXth Olympic Summer Games in Beijing, China in 2008.  He was previously the US Team's DC at the Pan Am Games in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, July 13-29, 2007.
He is an internationally recognized lecturer on the topics of sports injuries and the biomechanics of athletic footwear. Dr. Forcum is the event coordinator for the USA Track and Field National Championships, and was the medical director for the 2005 US Figure Skating Championships, Adidas Oregon Track Classic, and the Columbia Gorge Marathon.
Dr. Forcum has distinguished himself as a team physician, working gratis at numerous national and international events over many years; some of which include:
- Winter Olympics (NGB Doctor)– Salt Lake 
- US Track & Field Olympic Trials
- U.S Track & Field Championships
- NCAA National Championships
- U.S. Taekwando Championships
- World Veteran’s Games
- Nike World Masters Games 
- Womens Pro-Beach Volleyball
- Dew Action Sports Tour
- Gorge Games
- US Sprint Canoe/Kayak Team World Championships
- PGA Tour
- Champions PGA Tour
- Portland Prowlers Indoor Pro Football
- Forest Dragons Arena Football
- Coors Light Cycling Team
- Portland Winterhawks
Past Medical Director:
- US Triathlon Nation Championships
- Portland Marathon, assistant
- US Soccer Festival
- X-Dog Events
Dr. Forcum has taught postdoctoral programs and lectures internationallyon sports injuries, soft tissue treatment, rehabilitation and biomechanics. He is an instructor for Graston Technique, FAKTR-PM  and the NASM CES  and PES programs. Dr. Forcum has authored Chapters in medical text on Injuries to the Leg, Ankle and Foot.
- Staff. "U.S. Olympic Committee Selects Team Chiropractor from Oregon for Beijing 2008 Olympic Games". Oregon Road Runner's Club Website. Oregon Road Runner's Club. http://www.orrc.net/news/forcum.htm.
- Staff. "Board". ACA-SC Website. ACA Sports Council. http://www.acasc.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=24&Itemid=62. Retrieved 3/2012.
- Staff. "Gold Membership list". IAOCO Website. IAOCO. http://iaoco.org/membership/gold-members.html. Retrieved 3/2012.
- Staff. "testimonials". FAKTR website. FAKTR-PM. http://www.faktr.com/faktr-education-training/testimonials.html. Retrieved 3/2012.
- Staff. "Top Chiropractors are credentialed as NASM CES & PES". .pdf file. NASM. http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=16&ved=0CFkQFjAFOAo&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nasm.org%2Fuploadedfiles%2Fnasmorg%2Fobjects%2Fdownloads%2Fchiropractor_brochure.pdf&ei=4wBuT7qhKKX20gHErKXuBg&usg=AFQjCNEFsSMEHJ-ux3MUpXeMGWNvWbp79A&sig2=ublExCwUFXZY0Qf5UtQhUg. Retrieved 3/2012.