Please forgive the slight inconvenience in creating a new account. Due to juvenile delinquents spamming garbage to the site, we had to install a "Captcha", which can differentiate a spam bot from a human. Once you open your account, confirm it by returning the email, and identifying yourself, we will give you edit privileges. Just request them by leaving a message at click here.
The Chiropractic Report
The Chiropractic report is published out of Toronto, ONT, Canada, by David Chapman-Smith. It boasts "more subscribers worldwide since the 1980s than any other chiropractic publication" , is an international review of professional and research issues published every 2 months or 6 times per year.
The principal author and editor for The Chiropractic Report is Mr. David Chapman-Smith, a Toronto attorney who now also serves as Secretary-General of the World Federation of Chiropractic. He is supported by the following international interdisciplinary board:
- Alan Breen, DC PhD - England
- Aubrey Swartz, MD – United States
- Charlotte Leboeuf-Yde DC, PhD – Denmark
- Craig Morris DC – United States
- Dana Lawrence, DC – USA
- Daniele Bertamini, DC - Italy
- Donald J. Henderson, DC - Canada
- Gary Jacob DC, LAc – United States
- Hossein Sabbagh DC – Iran
- Lindsay Rowe, MD BAppSc (Chiro) - Australia
- Louis Sportelli, DC – United States
- Michael Pedigo, DC – United States
- Nari Hong M Chiro – South Korea
- Raul Cadagan DC, PT – Argentina
- Reginald Hug, DC – United States
- Ricardo Fujikawa DC, MD – Spain
- Scott Haldeman, DC MD PhD – United States
- Yasunobu Takeyachi DC, MD – Japan
- Staff Writer. "About the Chiropractic Report". The Chiropractic Report. David Chapman-Smith, Esq.. http://chiropracticreport.com/portal/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1. Retrieved 1/22/2014.