Please forgive the slight inconvenience in creating a new account. Due to juvenile delinquents spamming garbage to the site, we had to install a "Captcha", which can differentiate a spam bot from a human. Once you open your account, confirm it by returning the email, and identifying yourself, we will give you edit privileges. Just request them by leaving a message at click here.
User:Дрсйпдц/Tom Hyde, DC
This page has been removed from search engines' indexes.
Dr. Thomas E. Hyde, BA, DC, DABCSP, FICC, was born in 1945 to Ida and Earle Hyde in Thomasville, GA. He practiced in Miami, Florida from 1977-1997 after receiving his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Logan College of Chiropractic in 1977 and his Bachelor of Arts degree in biology from Florida State University in 1973. He served in the US Marine Corps from 1966-1971 with one year in Viet Nam as a Platoon Sargeant. He is married to Susan Hyde and has one daughter, Jennifer.
Dr. Tom Hyde, is notable for having been Secretary-general of the International Federation of Sports Chiropractic, and team Doctor for the United States Olympic Committee at the Pan American Games in Indianapolis, IN, in 1987,  in addition to his numerous other awards and accomplishments spanning a long career.
????-???? - He served as president  and executive director of the American Chiropractic Association (ACA) Sports Council for eight years and served as the secretary general for the International Federation of Sports Chiropractic (FICS).
1982 - Dr. Hyde was twice named Chiropractor of the Year by the Dade County Chiropractic Society and was named again in 1988. He was named "Chiropractor of the Year" by the Florida Chiropractic Association Sports Council.
1987 - Dr. Hyde became the first  DC to be selected to go to the United States Olympic Training Center, in Colorado Springs, CO, when the volunteer Chiropractor program was implemented, and was subsequently selected to represent the United States as team doctor at the Pan American Games that year in [[Indianapolis, IN.
????-Additionally, he served as the chiropractic coordinator for the United States Powerlifting Federation, International Powerlifting Federation, and USA Weightlifting for many years
1997- ???? - Dr. Hyde served on the Governor's Council on Physical Fitness and Sports . He worked as team physician for several high schools and one major college.
2004 - He was a member of the commission, called "The Mercy Guidelines" which created the seminal, national professional guidelines for the practice of Chiropractic. 
Dr. Hyde has lectured all over the United States, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, Mexico, Argentina, Denmark , England, France, Switzerland, Australia, Chile, Brazil, Wales and South Africa.
Hyde, T & Gengenbach, M., "Conservative Management of Sports Injuries", 1996, Williams and Wilkins. [ISBN: 068303944X]
Hyde, T & Gengenbach, M., "Conservative Management of Sports Injuries", 2nd ed., 2006, Jones and Bartlett) [ISBN: 0763732524]. 
- Horwitz, S (December 18, 1995). "The US Olympic Training Center, Colorado Springs, Colorado". Dynamic Chiropractic 13 (26). http://www.chiroweb.com/mpacms/dc/article.php?id=40623.
- Haldemann; Smith, et al (2004). Guidelines for chiropractic quality assurance and practice parameters. Jones & Bartlett. p. xiii. ISBN 0763729213, 9780763729219.
- Editorial Staff (September 1, 1995). "Centennial Celebration Scheduled for Mexico City". Dynamic Chiropractic 13 (18). http://www.chiroweb.com/mpacms/dc/article.php?id=40499.
- Editorial Staff (August 16, 2002). "FICS World Report". Dynamic Chiropractic 20 (17). http://www.chiroweb.com/mpacms/dc/article.php?id=15307.
- Editorial Staff (October 6, 2003). "World Federation of Chiropractic Quarterly Report". Dynamic Chiropractic 21 (21). http://www.chiroweb.com/mpacms/dc/article.php?id=9443.
- Jones & Bartlett Site "Health Professions". http://www.jbpub.com/Catalog/9780763732523/Authors/. Retrieved Nov 20, 2009.
- Hyde, T (August 25, 1997). "Dr. Tom Hyde Appointed to Olympic Task Force". Dynamic Chiropractic 15 (18). http://www.chiroweb.com/mpacms/dc/article.php?id=38467.
- Editorial Staff (May 31, 1999). "Biking to Benefit Spinal Research". Dynamic Chiropractic 17 (12). http://www.chiroweb.com/mpacms/dc/article.php?id=36087.
- Miami-Dade Sports Commission Site "Board of Directors". http://www.miamisports.org/soccer_series/key_players.htm#board. Retrieved Nov 21, 2009.
- Editorial Staff (January 29, 2009). "We Get Letters & E-Mail". Dynamic Chiropractic 27 (3). http://www.chiroweb.com/mpacms/dc/article.php?id=53629.
- Syddansk Universitet "Seminar by Dr. Hyde". http://www.fnks.sdu.dk/pages/Aktiviteter_/Sports.Seminar.pdf. Retrieved Nov 20, 2009.
- Category: Chiropractic
- Category: Chiropractors
- Category: Chiropractors by nationality
- Category: American chiropractors
- Category: Sports medicine
- Category: 1940s births
- Category: 1945 births
- Category: People from Georgia