Angela I. Salcedo
|Dr. Angela I. Salcedo|
Angela I. Salcedo, DC, FICC
|Born||3rd December 1966|
|Alma mater||Life University|
|Known for||President of ISCA|
Dr. Angela Isabel Salcedo, DC, FICC is a Chiropractor in practice in Washington, DC, having founded "Chirocentric, inc". She was born Dec. 3rd 1966, in _____________. She attended Virginia Commonwealth University for her Undergraduate studies and graduated from Life University in Marietta, Georgia in 1998.
Dr. Salcedo is notable for having served as President of the International Sports Chiropractic Association (ISCA), now the FICS's "World Olympian's Association Liaison Commission" which she Chairs, and she is currently the Washington, DC Delegate to the American Chiropractic Association (ACA), and President of the District of Columbia Chiropractic Association (DCCA). She was awarded “ACA Sports Chiropractor of the Year” in 2008 by the ACA Sports Council and also received the “ACA 2007 Alternate Delegate of the Year” award.
She is also a Fellow of the International College of Chiropractors (F.I.C.C) and serves as the sports chiropractor for the British Virgin Island’s Olympic Committee and Track & Field team.
- 2006 World Olympians Association, ISCA presentation, Dominican Republic
- 2007 World Olympians Association, ISCA presentation, Miami
- 2007 CARIFTA Games, Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
- 2007 GOLD CUP Soccer, Miami
- 2007 PENN RELAYS, Team Jamaica
- 2007 PAN AMERICAN Games, RIO, BRAZIL, Official accreditation British Virgin Islands
- 2007 World Olympians Association, General Assembly in Lausanne
- 2007 World Anti-doping Agency, WADA Conference in Madrid, Spain
- 2008 BEIJING OLYMPICS, special Olympic accreditation, British Virgin Islands OC
- 2008 ODEPA meeting, invited CMO COPAG, Guadalajara, Mexico
- 2008 FIMS World Conference, Barcelona Spain
- 2009 PAN AM Junior T&F Championships, TRINIDAD, British Virgin Islands T&F
- 2009 COPAMEDE Sports Medicine Conference, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- 2010 FIMS Congress – Puerto Rico
- 2010 CAC Games – Mayaguez, Puerto Rico, BVI Team Sports Chiropractor