Please forgive the slight inconvenience in creating a new account. Due to juvenile delinquents spamming garbage to the site, we had to install a "Captcha", which can differentiate a spam bot from a human. Once you open your account, confirm it by returning the email, and identifying yourself, we will give you edit privileges. Just request them by leaving a message at click here.
|Dr. Gregory Uchacz|
Gregory Uchacz, DC, FRCCSS(C), CSCS, FICC
|Born||June 6, 1968|
|Alma mater||Palmer College of Chiropractic-West|
|Known for||Sports Chiropractic|
|Board member of||Royal College of Chiropractic Sports Sciences (Canada)|
Gregory Uchacz, DC, FRCCSS(C), CSCS, FICC, is a Chiropractor practicing primary care sports chiropractic in the Alberta, Canada community of Calgary where he has been in private practice since 1992. Dr. Uchacz was born June 6, 1968. He is a 1992 graduate of the Palmer College of Chiropractic-West (PCC-W).
Dr. Uchacz works with élite and professional athletes from several disciplines with an emphasis on athletic injury treatment and rehabilitation. He has provided health care support for a variety of sports at over 160 National and International events. Dr. Greg Uchacz served from 2002-2010 as President of the Royal College of Chiropractic Sports Sciences (Canada), one of the five sports health care professions recognized by the Canadian Olympic Committee and other Canadian Games organizations. He now serves as the Past-President of this organization.
He is a frequent national and international lecturer. He is also a preferred provider for the Canadian Sports Centre – Calgary. Over the past several years, he has traveled extensively with Canadian sports teams, such as: Athletics canada, Bobsleigh Canada Skeleton. . As of 2011 he serves as the Health Care Director of Nordic Combined & Ski Jumping Canada..
- Fellow of the International College of Chiropractors for his achievements and contributions to the profession of chiropractic  He is one of only 400 Doctors so honored Worldwide.
- Fellow Royal College of Chiropractic Sports Sciences (Canada) only four years after his graduation from Chiropractic College  affording him the status of a chiropractic sports specialist in Canada.
- Gold member, of the IAOCO  for attending three Winter Olympic Games as a Team Canada Health Care Member.
Major Sports Events attended
- 1999 - Pan Am Games - Winnipeg 
- 1999 - World University Games 
- 2002 - Winter Olympic Games - Salt Lake City 
- 2003 - Pan Am Games - Dominican Republic 
- 2006 - Winter Olympic Games in Torino. He attended in Italy as a member of the Canadian Health Care Team.
- Staff. "Board of Directors". ISCA. http://www.iscasport.org/about-us/board-of-directors.
- Staff. "Bound for Torino". Halifax Chiropractic Clinic. http://halifaxchiropractic.ca/torino.html.
- Staff. "Membership directory". International College of Chiropractors. http://www.ficconline.com/directory/membership.htm#canada.
- Staff. "Gold members". IAOCO. http://iaoco.org/membership/gold-members.html.