Please forgive the slight inconvenience in creating a new account. Due to juvenile delinquents spamming garbage to the site, we had to install a "Captcha", which can differentiate a spam bot from a human. Once you open your account, confirm it by returning the email, and identifying yourself, we will give you edit privileges. Just request them by leaving a message at click here.
Journal of the American Chiropractic Association
- 1 About the Journal
- 2 JACA Online Mission Statement
- 3 Indexers
- 4 Editorial Staff
- 5 Editorial Board
- 6 Publishing and Business Staff
- 7 Publication Schedule
- 8 General Information
- 9 Editorial Policy:
- 10 Advertising Policy:
- 11 References
- 12 External Links
About the Journal
JACA Online,  the Journal of the American Chiropractic Association, primarily publishes articles of clinical interest. JACA Online is indexed by the five organizations listed below. All manuscripts published in JACA Online are peer reviewed.
JACA Online Mission Statement
- To serve as the reasonable and responsible voice of the chiropractic profession.
- To be an active and effective advocate of professional and ethical standards.
- To inform doctors of chiropractic of the latest developments affecting their practices, their profession and their role as leaders in national health care issues.
- To provide timely and useful information on chiropractic education, research and technological innovation.
- To recognize outstanding individual achievements in chiropractic, and build a sense of pride and community among ACA members and all within the profession
- To highlight the human side of the profession and encourage free and open exchange of ideas and information.
- To be an outstanding professional journal that helps to elevate the perception of chiropractic within the scientific community.
- Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL)
- Manual Alternative & Natural Therapy Index (MANTIS)
- Index to Chiropractic Literature
- ProQuest Information & Learning
Carol Marleigh Kline, JACA Online Editor Nataliya Schetchikova, ACA Senior Director, Clinical & Research Publications, JACA Online Contributing & Managing Editor
Dana Lawrence, DC, Chairman
Reed Phillips, DC, PhD, DACBR, Executive Editor
Alan Adams, DC, MS, DACBN
Deanna K. Bates, DC, DAAPM
Steven Conway, DC, Esq.
Cheryl Hawk, DC, PhD
Thomas Hyde, DC, DACBSP
William J. Lauretti, DC
David Madison, DC, FACO, FICC
George McClelland, DC
Daniel Redwood, DC
Lawrence H. Wyatt, DC, DACBR, FICC
Kerwin Winkler, DC
Publishing and Business Staff
Kevin P. Corcoran, Executive Vice President
JACA Online, the Journal of the American Chiropractic Association, is published nine times a year by the American Chiropractic Association (ISSN 1081-7166). Unsolicited manuscripts may be submitted to the Editor at email@example.com, or a CD or diskette with the manuscript in Word, plus one hard copy, can be mailed to Carol Marleigh Kline, American Chiropractic Association, 1701 Clarendon Blvd., Arlington VA 22209. Submissions should follow the Instructions for Authors to be found on the ACA Web site at www.acatoday.org.
JACA Online is the official publication of the American Chiropractic Association, 1701 Clarendon Blvd., Arlington VA 22209 as the online version of the Journal of the American Chiropractic Association (JACA) © 2008. Founded in 1930 as the National Chiropractic Association Journal, formerly the ACA Journal of Chiropractic. All rights reserved.
The American Chiropractic Association is dedicated to preserving, protecting, improving, and promoting the chiropractic profession and the services of doctors of chiropractic for the patients they serve. The purpose of the ACA is to provide leadership in health care and a positive vision for the chiropractic profession and its natural approach to health and wellness.
1701 Clarendon Blvd., Arlington VA 22209; (703)276-8800, Fax: (703)243-2593.
Advertising Manager, ACA, 1701 Clarendon Blvd., Arlington VA 22209. (800)986-4636.
ACA membership includes a subscription to JACA Online. Non-member subscriptions: Individual - $90; institutional - $150.
Manuscripts published in JACA Online are screened by the ACA Publications Board. Neither the ACA nor its contractors, officers, or personnel, however, investigate, endorse, or approve any statements of fact or opinion, which are solely the responsibility of the authors and sources of information. They are published on the authority of the writer(s) over whose names they appear and are not to be regarded as expressing the view of the ACA. Articles accepted for publication are subject to editing.
While advertisements that appear in JACA Online are subject to ACA advertising policy guidelines, acceptance/publication of an advertisement does not imply endorsement or approval of the company, product, or services by the ACA or JACA Online. Readers should use due diligence and/or consult with their respective State Boards of Chiropractic Examiners for further information on advertised products/services.
- "Journal of the ACA - Online". http://www.acatoday.org/level2_css.cfm?T1ID=11&T2ID=53. Retrieved Dec, 2009.
ACA Journal online: