Please forgive the slight inconvenience in creating a new account. Due to juvenile delinquents spamming garbage to the site, we had to install a "Captcha", which can differentiate a spam bot from a human. Once you open your account, confirm it by returning the email, and identifying yourself, we will give you edit privileges. Just request them by leaving a message at click here.
|Dr. Timothy Ray|
Tim Ray, DC, CCSP, DABCO, ICSSD
|Born||November 8, 1954|
|Alma mater||Logan College of Chiropractic|
|Occupation||Chiropractic Physician Team Doctor|
|Years active||1980's- Present|
|Known for||President ACA Sports Council,and US Pan Am Games DC.|
Timothy Ray, DC, CCSP, DABCO, ICSSD is a Chiropractor practicing in Colorado. He is notable due to his activities with FICS. An early member of the International Federation of Sports Chiropractic (FICS) he rose to become Chairman of the important FICS Games Commission, and was one of the coordinators for FICS for the Pan Am Games in 2012, in Guadalajara, Mexico, for which he became a Member in Silver of the IAOCO.
Born in Detroit, in 1954, MI, Dr. Ray transplanted to the West. Tim graduated from Logan College of Chiropractic. He has been active in Sports Chiropractic for a very long time, having served as President of the ACA Sports Council from 2001-2003. He was then involved in the founding of the USSCF, which was a valorous but abortive attempt to unify the various bodies in Sports Chiropractic in the United States, where he served as President.
Dr. Ray has played competitive rugby for over 30 years in 9 foreign countries and across the United States.
- Team Chiropractor, Boulder Rugby Football Club: 1980 to present
- Team Chiropractor, Western United States Rugby Team: Tour of Scotland, Ireland.1988
- Chiropractor, United States Eagles vs. Canada: 1992 (Rugby) Denver, CO
- International Olympic Training Center, LaGrange, Georgia, 1996 Olympics
- 7th All African Games, Johannesburg, South Africa, 1999
- World Speed Skating Championships, Pettit Center, Milwaukee, 2000
- U.S. Olympic Track and Field Trials: 2000, 2004, 2008, 2012
- 27th Olympiad, Sydney, Australia, 2000
- U. S. Track and Field National Finals: 2001, 2003, 2007.
- World Sport Aerobics Championships, San Francisco, 2001
- FICS Co-Chef de Mission, Winter Olympic Games, Salt Lake City, 2002
- FICS Chef de Mission, Pan American Games 2003
- USA Rugby Football Union, College All Star Championships, Boulder, CO 2004
- US Junior Olympic Taekwondo Championships, Atlanta, GA 2004
- US Taekwondo National Championships, Colorado Springs, CO 2004
- Chiropractor, Buffalo Bandits Pro. Lacrosse vs Colorado Mammoth, 2005, 2007.
- US Figure Skating Championships, Portland Oregon, 2005
- Gravity Games, Copper Mountain, Colorado, 2005
- USARFU Western Division Championships, Ft. Worth TX, 2005
- USARFU National Rugby Championships, Boston, MA, 2005
- FICS Chef de Mission, World Games, Germany 2005, Taiwan 2009
- US National Colligate Team Trials, Taekwondo, Denver, 2006
- Dew Action/Right Guard Open Sports Tour Denver, CO 2006
- Chiropractor: Longmont High School Track and Basketball Teams
- AAU Regional Taekwondo Qualifier, Denver, 2009
- World Indoor Championships TWIF, Chef de Mission, Cesenatico, Italy, 2010
- XVI Pan American Games, Chef de Mission, Guadalajara, Mexico 2011