World Congress of Chiropractic
The World Congress of Chiropractic is a biennial congress, taking place in locations rotating around the globe, and organized by the World Federation of Chiropractic. Since 1993 (Tokyo) they have included the International Federation of Sports Chiropractic (FICS) as co-sponsors of the event. Currently representatives from 85+ countries attend.
- Organizing Congress - 1988 - Sydney, Australia  The initial World Congress which followed a World Chiropractic President's Summit was held in 1987 in London, at Kensington Town Hall. This was the same meeting at whichFICS was formally organized.
- 1st Congress - 1991 - Toronto, ONT, Canada, at Royal York Hotel 
- 2nd Congress - 1993 - London, England, UK - Dr. Mikheev of the World Health Organization, addresses the congress, announcing the formal relations with the WFC 
- 3rd Congress - 1995 - Washington, DC,  Coincided with Chiropractic's Bicentennial.
- 4th Congress - 1997 - Tokyo, Japan - First Congress held under sponsorship of the World Health Organization 
- 5th Congress - 1999 - Auckland, New Zealand
- 6th Congress - 2001 - Paris, France 
- 7th Congress - 2003 - Orlando, Florida, USA 
- 8th Congress - 2005 - Sydney, Australia 
- 9th Congress - 2007 - Vilamoura, Portugal 
- 10th Congress - 2009 - Montreal, QUE, Canada 
- 11th Congress - 2011 - Rio de Janeiro, Brasil 
- 12th Congress - 2013 - Durban, South Africa 
- Staff writer (current). "About World Federation of Chiropractic". Federation WebSite. World Federation of Chiropractic. http://www.wfc.org/website/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&id=6&Itemid=53&lang=en. Retrieved 7/18/2011.
- "First World Chiropractic Congress Meets in Toronto". Dynamic Chiropractic 9, No 12. June 7, 1991.
- "World Chiropractic Congress: London 1993". Dynamic Chiropractic 11, No 6. March 12, 1993.
- Staff Writer (Curent site). "WFC History". WFC website. World Federation of Chiropractic. http://www.wfc.org/website/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=89&Itemid=87&lang=en. Retrieved 7/18/2011.
- "Report from the World Chiropractic Congress". Dynamic Chiropractic 17, No 14. June 28, 1999.
- "An International Display of Chiropractic". Dynamic Chiropractic 25, No 15. July 16, 2007.
- "Academic and Social Programs Confirmed for 2011 WFC Biennial Congress". Dynamic Chiropractic 29, No 15. June 7, 2010.
- Staff Writer (Current site). "WFC Congresses". WFC website. World Federation of Chiropractic. http://www.wfc.org/website/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=49&Itemid=129&lang=en. Retrieved 7/18/2011.