Please forgive the slight inconvenience in creating a new account. Due to juvenile delinquents spamming garbage to the site, we had to install a "Captcha", which can differentiate a spam bot from a human. Once you open your account, confirm it by returning the email, and identifying yourself, we will give you edit privileges. Just request them by leaving a message at click here.
Parker College of Chiropractic is located in Dallas, Texas]. It is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the Bachelor of Science and Doctor of Chiropractic degrees. It also offers a Bachelor of Science in Anatomy and Bachelor of Science of Health and Wellness.
The college was founded in 1978 in Irving, Texas (a suburb of Dallas), and moved to its present location in 1989. The first president was Jim Parker. He was followed briefly by his son, Dr. Karl Parker, and then Dr. Fabrizio Mancini served until recently, when Dr. Brian J. Mcaulay became its 4th and current president.
- Free Press - Fife Chiropractic celebrates new location - By Free Press Staff Writers - Tacoma Weekly – 
- PR Newswire - Parker College Announces Grant for Inner-City Games Foundation; Contribution Supports Youth Fitness, Cultural and Educational Outreach Programs. - March 13, 2003 – 
- Loislaw, Law & Business - Georgia Rules and Regulations – 
- Paker College of Chiropratic – History of Parker – Accreditation – 
- Parker College Catalog, p. 140